Six Mistakes Mankind Keeps Making Century After Century:
1. Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others.
2. Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
— Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC – 43BC)
freedom is participation in power
each segment is roughly 11 min.
fortunately, Mr. Jones allows her to do most of the talking
there are 14 segment, each is only few minutes, the link is to the You Tube complete playlist