When asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his terms as President Andrew Jackson replied, “I killed the Bank.” In his will he wanted inscribed on his headstone “I Killed The Bank.” He was referring to the Central Bank a.k.a. The Federal Reserve.
– It concentrated the nation’s financial strength in a single institution.
– It exposed the government to control by foreign interests.
– It served mainly to make the rich richer.
– It exercised too much control over members of Congress.
– It favored northeastern states over southern and western states.
He was correct.
– Dennis Kucinich is presenting a similar idea, a good step in the right direction.
Nationalize the money under the treasury not the profit making private banks.
and he wants to arrest the crooks – “We Should Be Going From Golden Parachutes To Golden Handcuffs!”
C’mon, Wake Up!