So this is Capitalism, eh?
The New Job Expectation and Motto of the US should be, “Shut up, and be glad you’re alive. Now, get back to work or you’ll be replaced.”
What a terrible atmosphere this is creating, Americans living under greater stress and fear to provide for themselves and their families. Apparently, this is just how corporations like it, and while President Obama wants to improve our image in the world we’re not looking so good to each other right now.
Hard to convince me we are not under the throngs and duress of a Corporate Financial Coup.
1. Fact – President Obama has surrounded himself with people from Goldman Sachs his largest campaign donor. Quid Pro Quo?
2. Fact – President Obama hired and reappointed the same people in Federal Reserve under Bush, the people who failed the system, the one we are suffering under now.
3. Fact – President Obama is backing down, he’s changing his mind and allowing corporate tax cheats to get a pass.
4. Fact 1 & Fact 2 President Obama has allowed Big Pharma and Big Insurance to continue their theft while Fact 3 still, 44,000 uninsured Americans die needlessly every year due to lack of health care; that’s 120 people each day. If that many Americans died in Iraq or Afghanistan we’d lay complete and utter waste to those countries.
5. …and speaking of Afghanistan, FACT even after the announcement of being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize President Obama decided only days later to quietly send 1300 more troops to Afghanistan.
Time for a change, time for a Third Party and the time to start is now, because apparently the good will of the people and their vote for change meant nothing.
Someone should have mentioned to the Nobel Committee before they voted, you reward good behavior after the fact, not what you think someone says they might do.
Now before the Obama droolers are all over my dissatisfaction with this president, let me remind them Bush and a Democratic Congress bailed out the Too Big To Fail Banks FACT within a week and that bailout money is still going towards bankers bonuses (President Obama - FACT a. Before and Fact b. After) and profits while Americans are losing their jobs and homes; FACT one every 13 seconds; and that number will double by year’s end; that’s one every 6.5 seconds.
Meanwhile, the rest of us pay for these losses, bankers toxic waste, dumped on us by these big banks as they continue to FACT get fees for foreclosing on us all. (looking for a better and more credible sources, but banks are charging the homeowners and ultimately collecting those fees from the tax payers).
Here’s a good question the American People haven’t even wrestled with, “What are our priorities as a nation and as a people?” Are we still in, “As long as it’s not me” mode heading towards “You’re on your own buddy” abdication?
FACT – It is you.
Finally, to the die hard Obama supporters, the bloom is off the rose and here’s a no-brainer piece of advice to the Teabaggers, LGBT Community and Health Care Advocates Protesters, find a way to join and hold hands or right now, this is as good as it gets.